Nusa Cemerlang Factory Sale
Land area is about 20 000 sq ft. Built up is 13,500 sq ft. It can be extended to approx 17 000 sq ft.
2 units available.
Property Type : Semi D Factory
Built-Up : 13,500 Sq Ft Asking Price : RM 4,500,000 Neg
Furnishing : Unfurnished
Facilities : Covered Parking, 24 hr Security
Nusa Cemerlang Industrial Park (NCIP) is located within Bandar Nusajaya, a ‘Vibrant Growth’ area of Johor Bahru, Johor. It is strategically located at the southern-most tip of Peninsular Malaysia, neighbouring Singapore and also known as the Southern Gateway of Malaysia to the world. NCIP is located along the dual carriage Second Link Expressway to Singapore, next to the Gelang Patah interchange that links to all national highways.
Its pivotal location made It ideal for export-oriented industries due to the following salient features:
• Developed industrial land with excellent infrastructure facilities
• Access to international markets
• Skilled and easily trainable workforce
• Access to the region’s facilities and higher education institution – The University Technology Malaysia, enabling companies ready access to technological research and consultation.
• Singapore’s closest neighbour
• The up-and-coming regional hub
• 10 mins to Tuas, Singapore via Second Link
• 30 minutes drive to Jurong Port in Singapore
• 10 mins from Port of Tanjung Pelepas (PTP)
• 30 minutes drive to Johor Port in Pasir Gudang
• 45 minutes drive to Singapore Changi International Airpor
• 20 mins to Senai Airport
• Freehold land
• Approved for medium industrial factories
• Government incentives
• Pool of skilled/semi-skilled workforce
• Within the Logistics Growth Corridor (Between PTP)